Monday, December 6, 2010

Tidbits

As I've had posted on the silly season chart for a little while now, it looks almost certain that Glenn Strunk will take over the Gagliardo Motorsports 41 in 2011. Jeff Strunk is currently a free agent. As you can see in the chat box, strunk fan posted that he's heard that Jeff will reunite with a former owner. Honestly, I haven't heard anything about that, but I'll see what I can try to dig up.

JSG Motorsports has announced it's 2011 driver. Look for the announcement in Brett Deyo's column in this week's issue of Area Auto Racing News.

South Jersey Dirt Racing and Cow Patty Nation have both had posts in some way claiming that it looks like Ryan Godown and Norm Hansell have parted ways. I haven't heard anything on this, but once again, I'll try to see what I can dig up.

Dan Hineline's plans are posted on the driver chart. He's currently the only driver on the driver chart. With all the question marks going on in the racing world, don't expect a whole lot of guys on the driver chart until some schedules start coming out.

It looks like young Canadian rising star Bobby Herrington will be moving to 360 sprint cars in 2011. He doesn't plan on doing any modified racing.

Finally, I know I haven't done the best job to this point this off-season at getting news for you guys. Finals are next week, after that, I'll be able to put a lot more effort into trying to gather news for you guys. Thanks for being patient with me!

No comments: