Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cars at Volusia Already

Eric Orozco sent me a text and let me know that Mario Clair, Tim Kerr, Willy Decker, Rick Laubach, Michel Chicoine, Randy Chrystler, Billy VanInwegen, and Rob Bellinger are already at the fast Volusia half mile. I'll be leaving Wednesday night for Volusia, I'll have my laptop so I'll post some stuff here (nothing you won't be able to find on SouthJerseyDirtRacing.com, RaceProWeekly.com, or DirtTrackDigest.com) and I'll be doing some live updates for Race Pro Weekly from down there. My girlfriend, Lisa Hake, will be taking pit shots at Volusia as well. So, let me know any photo requests you guys have while I'm there! We won't be getting there in time for the first night of racing, but Chris Coogan will pick up my slack and be updating Race Pro Weekly that night.

No comments: