Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Asking For Your Help...

Hey guys, I know this will probably come across a little strange, but I'm asking for some help here from the racing community.

My cousin and very good friend, Natalie Nelson, is running in the Pittsburgh Marathon,and will be running for the Hospital of Pittsburgh Children's Foundation. She's asked her friends and family to donate anything from as small as $10, and has stalled out at $992. Here's where I need your help...

I bet her a night at the bar that I could get the awesome racing community to not only get her over the $1,000 mark, but I could you guys to push that total up over $1,200! If any of you are interested in donating, visit the following link, http://www.active.com/donate/runforchildrens2012/natnelson and choose your donation mark via putting it on your credit or debit card. If you'd rather send a check, send me an e-mail and I will get you the address to mail it to .

Please, if you do donate, let me know. I won't forget it, and somehow in the future I will make it up to you. If you donate via the link for more than $10, your name pops up on the website. If its for less, it won't, but again, just let me know how much you donated.

Thanks guys!

No comments: