Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank You Diamond Dog! New Stuff Coming

Just wanted to thank Diamond Dog for putting some blog posts up, while the news is slow, giving you guys something to read. Finals are coming up for me next week, and with final papers and projects, it's been busy. So, the blog has suffered.

With that said, I'm putting together a team chart, which myself and two of my friends, Mike Staiger and Chris Coogan, did two and three years ago. Since I'm on my own now, I didn't do it last year, but it's making it's return this year. It won't be as in depth as two years ago, but whenever I find out a big or small block modified drivers plans for 2010, it'll go on the team chart. Obviously, since it's early in the season, I don't have much together right now, but as it gets closer to the 2010 racing season, and more drivers begin to announce their 2010 plans, it'll go up on the blog. Stay tuned!

No comments: