Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Another New Series?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and before we all stuff our faces (something I'm very good at) I wanted to thank all you guys that check out this blog. I know I don't get a ton of traffic over here, and I like it that way. Its a blast for me coming on here and chatting racing, and I know I'm not always the best at updating this thing frequently enough, so thank you guys for being patient with me on that front too. I appreciate those of you that do read, and am proud to call all of you friends. I wish all of you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Now, back to business, it appears there could be a Dirt Asphalt Tour in the works for 2012. The tour, which would run Airborne dirt-rules, is still a long way from being finalized. If the tour were to go through, look for the series to only run 4-6 races in 2012, and expand in the future based on the success of this season. Airborne, Oswego, Dunn Tire, and St. Crouix are a few of the tracks being considered if the series goes through. Check back for updates.

No comments: