Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fantasy League Info; My Own Personal Tidbit

Just about 4 week until the deadline for the Club Wago Fantasy League! Remember, the winner recieves a free 2010 season pass to the track of the winner's choice, the winner (or highest non-subsciber to AARN) also recieves a free 6-month subscription to Area Auto Racing News, and also recieves drivers merchandise such as shirts, hats, and bumper stickers. The league is free to enter, it's my way of saying thank you to everyone that supports Club Wago! Here's the link to play, http://jw4.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=251&page=1

Also, these next 2 weeks it's going to be slow with my updates on here, finals start in about a week and a half, so it's been pretty busy in all my classes. Be patient with me, thanks!

No comments: