Thursday, November 4, 2010

Off-season Plans

Hey guys, just letting you know what's going to go on during the off-season on here. Nothing too exciting. Where I currently post the links to the Club Wago Fantasy League standings I'm going to add 2 new links there. I'm going to do a driver chart again this year (to see what I'm talking about, view last year's chart herewhich I will update all throughout the off-season and will post driver's 2011 plans when they become available.

I'm also going to post a silly-season chart, which I will probably have started in the next day or two. The only thing that I'll post on there will be things that are official, so for instance, if I'd have it ready I'd have on there that Doug Manmiller left the Breitenstein Racing team, Ryan Susice and Chris Raabe are moving up to small blocks, and that Michael Storms is out of the Vinnie Salerno car, because those are all things that are official. Even though it looks likely that it'll happen, since it's not official, the Rick Laubach and Johnny Rea news won't be on the chart until it is official. I'll update each of those entries on there as updates come in as well.

If you guys have anything else you'd like me to post or get on here over the off-season shoot me an e-mail at Jman97531@aol.com or just post in the chat box or comment on this post. Thank you guys for supporting me all year again!

No comments: