Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pratt Wins Georgetown

As the season continues to come to a close, Georgetown Speedway hosted the Tri-Track Series 2nd last event on the year. Richie Pratt, after suffering tough luck throughout most of the year, was able to pick up the $3,000 victory over Rick Laubach, who continued to extend his points lead in his dominating season on the Tri-Track Series circuit.

Duane Howard's BPG Racing team has called it a year, but according to 4fan in the chat box, Duane Howard will be racing at Bridgeport this weekend in the Dieter Schmidt #5. Huge thanks for 4fan for the info.

I added Dan Mazy and Kevin Bates to the driver website links on the side. Over the off-season I'll go through and clean out some of the sites that have gone off-line. If you see any big or small block drivers I'm missing, let me know and I'll post them up right away!

No comments: