Thursday, June 16, 2011

Highlight Time

First of all, moose, DC, and Greg, I enjoyed the debate/conversation about the purses we had on the chatbox. Hope it continues and we have more in the future. I enjoy chatting racing 24/7, and like that some of my readers are respectful and know that despite different opinions, everyone can have an open conversation about it. Thanks guys, I owe you a beer or something down the road!

Haven't posted highlights in a while here and I apologize for that. With the rain outs last weekend there aren't a ton of highlights available this week, but I figured I owed you guys something. So, here with go with highlights from this past weekend...

Remember, click the name of the track to view the highlights from last weekend. The highlights at the bottom are embedded right on here, so just click the box and they should play.

Matt Sheppard charged from last to first to pick up the win at Brewerton Speedway, continuing another fine season for Sheppard.

New Egypt Speedway saw Gary Butler hold off Billy Pauch for the victory. (Note: there's also a video of Jimmy Horton's heat race wreck on that same link)

At Big Diamond Speedway it was the "Ultimate Underdog" who collected his first win of the season.

(Below) Watch Lance Willix pick up his second win of the year

No comments: