Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday's Winners- Bunting takes Delaware, Decker wins SDS at Brockville

H.J. Bunting picked up a big win in the Camp Barnes at Delaware International Thursday night, leading all 36 laps, netting him nearly $1,300 in lap money along with the $3,500 top prize. Bunting was able to hold off invaders Wade Hendrickson and Rick Laubach, who finished 2nd and 3rd in Thursday's feature.

At Brockville Speedway, Billy Decker continued his amazing season by picking up the $6,000 feature win extending his series points lead. Series regulars claimed the top 3 spots with Jimmy Phelps and Steve Paine rounding out the top 3. The series now heads to the very fast Autodrome Granby tomorrow night.

Another note, I won't be home this weekend, I'll be turning 19 on July 13th, so Happy Birthday to me. That means I won't be able to do my weekly notes listing winners and so on until Sunday night. Have a great weekend and enjoy the races!

No comments: