Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank You!

I just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for 2010. Honestly, I have no idea if I had anymore viewers this year than in years passed, hell, for all I know, I only have 9 people that have ever saw this site. But, I have a lot of fun doing it because of all you guys that check in here. I like being the website (or blog) that nobody really knows about, it makes it fun, and I get to know a lot of you guys that actually do check it out because of it. I hope that you guys will continue to stop in here and check this place out!

If you guys have any ideas on how to make this site more enjoyable, feel free to contact me via e-mail at Jman97531@aol.com. We'll have the Crown Jewel Fantasy League again (thank you again to Area Auto Racing News, Strapped In Magazine, and Zach Aubertine Motorsports for all your support) and hope to have more give aways for you guys throughout the year. There's a good chance that 2010 was the final year of the Bash on the Backstretch party and big wheel races that we throw during Super Dirt Week, and if it is, thank you guys for all the support up there too! We never expected that whole thing to get as big as it's gotten, and we think it may have gotten too big for us to handle. We'll still be at Super Dirt Week of course, we'll see all you guys at the Voodoo Lounge and Club Gypsum, as they both throw awesome parties too.

Of course, I need to thank all publications, websites, teams, officials, drivers, owners, fans, etc. that help keep the sport we all love alive! Can't wait to see you guys at the track in 2011! You guys are the best!!

No comments: