Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Still Here...

Hey guys, I'm behind a little bit right now with updating, school's starting back up, so between that and work I fell a little behind. I'll get all caught up and be back to updating pretty frequently again in a few days.

I'll have the Fantasy League standings updated (after Lebanon Valley's Mr. Dirt Track USA) by tonight.

Also, I won't be doing the weekend recaps anymore, instead, I'll just highlight some of the big races over the weekend. Tonight, New Egypt Speedway has the Tri-Track Series in action.

Now, for some Super Dirt Week news, Rick Laubach has confirmed he will be running at Super Dirt Week. He'll run the Herman Motorsports #7 big block modified in the 200, and he also hopes to have his self-owned #20 in the small block race, but that is not yet for sure. Shane Donath is the latest driver to confirm his Super Dirt Week plans, the 360 sprint car star will run the #111 big block that his brother Shawn ran to a strong finish in last year's 200.

Also, Keith Brightbill has been released from the Stankewicz Racing #2 small block modified. A few drivers have tried the car out, no word on a long-term replacement yet.

No comments: