Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011 Club Wago Crown Jewel Fantasy League is Open!!

Welp, I've been getting a lot of e-mails, texts, and Facebook messages to open the Fantasy League. Welp, I decided to finally open it up. If any events are announced that are more than $8,000 to win, unfortunately they won't be part of the Fantasy League this year. Here's the link to the rules and how to sign up,

http://jw4.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=298

Remember everyone, the league is free to play, and the winner will receive a grand prize of a free season pass to the track of the winners choice for the 2012 racing season. This is my way of saying thank you to you guys for supporting me, and doing something that hopefully you guys enjoy playing! My goal is to top last year's total of 64 entries. Every year so far we've topped the previous year (only 15 people signed up when we did it in 2007) in entries, so I hope to do it again this year. Thanks for all the support guys, and good luck!

Also, you'll notice I got rid of the 2011 Driver Chart. I failed at that, sorry guys, I thought I could do it by myself, but this semester has really kicked my ass, so I've fallen way behind on that. I apologize.

No comments: