Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Racing This Weekend; Early Win List

Well, the racing season has finally kicked off here in the northeast. The modifieds will have two races this weekend. On Friday night the big blocks kick off their season as the popular Lernerville Speedway where Kevin Bolland hopes to defend his track championship. On Saturday night, the RoC Dirt Tour holds their second race of the season at New Egypt Speedway as the big blocks battle for 60 laps and a minimum of $5,000 to win. The teams will have the opportunity to put up a gambler's fee that would bump the winner's purse up to $10,000.

I'm going to try to keep this updated all season long, but it's easier said than done, I'll do my best though. Here's the current 2011 big/small block modified win list. I'm going to put the CT525 Fulton Speedway wins in their own category, since I don't really know what to call them. If a driver wins a race with a CT525 where they're allowed to run with the regular modifieds, I'll count it in the overall win list.

2011 Win Count
Big/Small Block Modifieds

Stewart Friesen- 2
Matt Sheppard- 1
Brett Hearn- 1
Jeff Strunk- 1
Danny Johnson- 1

No comments: