Friday, March 18, 2011

Off to Selinsgrove!

Just a few quick tidbits, Danny Johnson and Randy Sherlock won't run weekly together on Friday nights anymore. The crazy off-season continues! Johnson may run some shows for Sherlock still, but not on a weekly basis.

Also, you can add Ray Swinehart to the list of Selinsgrove entries, and according to moose4m (thank you!) David Van Horn to the entry list as well for the big blocks only. Moose also tells us that Ron Roberts will run both days, and I know that Ryan Watt plans on running both days as well.

I'll he heading out to Selinsgrove Speedway tonight, planning on leaving here at 2:00. Be sure to stop by, and if you've never met us, introduce yourself, I always enjoy meeting people who check out my blog. There aren't many of you out there, so I truly appreciate those of you that do. Tomorrow we should get to the track fairly early.

If you're not going to the races, I'll be doing live updates on RaceProWeekly.com along with Mike Petrucci. The updates will start as soon as I get there (5ish), and I'll try to get some tidbits and post it on the site over there. I believe it'll be a Cover it Live type of update, which means if you have any questions you can ask them in there, and they get sent to me. However, if you'd like to personally have me find out any questions for you, feel free to shoot me a text at 610-349-5413. Tomorrow I'll be in the pits early and I'll try to post every car that shows up so everyone knows who's there.

I'm not sure, but I'd assume South Jersey Dirt Racing will have updates tonight as well. Hope to see everyone there!

No comments: