Friday, March 4, 2011

Minor Updates

I-88 Speedway has released their 2011 schedule. I've posted it onto the the 2011 Big/Small Block Master Schedule, the link is located to the left.

Also, a few people have asked me about dirt modified fantasy leagues for money. DickDragonMotorsports.com is doing just that this year. A good friend of the Club Wago, John Baumes, is running the site, it costs $25 for one person to enter (there are discounts if you get multiple people to enter at the same time) and the first place prize is a cool $500. The fantasy league covers basically all mid-week and special shows for the big and small block modifieds in 2011, and its simple to play. I've already turned in my entry for this year.

As for the 2011 Club Wago Crown Jewel Fantasy League, I'll have it released and open for entries as soon as Fonda and Fulton release their 2011 schedules. I'm also waiting to hear if there will be a second edition of the Hard Clay Challenge at Orange County Fair Speedway, I know Michael Sanchelli is working hard to have another high paying small block race at Orange County this year. The Wago league will be FREE to enter as always, and will once again award the winner of the fantasy league a 2012 season pass to the track of the winner's choice.

No comments: